- Lets you adjust the amount of belt protruding beyond the edge of the pulley.
- Significantly increases coefficient of friction between belt and pulley, but urethane can attract dust that reduces friction so they work best when washed regularly with water or alcohol (including beer).
- Four thicknesses: 1/32", 1/16", 3/32", 1/8"
- Use with standard sheaves and pulleys. No need to buy expensive custom pulleys.
- Available for vee, flat, and round pulleys.
- Can be used to crown flat pulleys.
- Pre-installed on our idler and drive pulleys, or install them yourself on yours.
- Easy to change. Can be installed in the field. Easily removed or replaced.
- Made from durable urethane.