Round Bands (O-ring Bands)
|Dura-Belt fabricates resilient endless round bands, (also called round belting, O-ring bands, O-ring belts or endless drive bands) for power transmission applications and live roller conveyors, i.e., lineshaft conveyors and powered roller conveyors. Urethane round bands are elastomeric bands, meaning they are designed to stretch, so they do not require belt tensioners or take-ups. Key features are:
Line-shaft Round Band
Shown without spool and c-clips,
which are absolutely necessary!
Center distance between shaft and
roller should be at least 5" (130mm)
- Cross-sections from 1/16" to 3/4", also most metric sizes (2mm to 18mm) and standard O-ring sizes.
- Any length above 3" cut length (depends on cord cross-section).
- Durometers: 60A, 70A, 75A, 76A, 80A, 83A, 85A, 88A, 90A, 92A, 95A, 100A, 53D
- Colors: clear, orange, red, green,
blue, light blue, white, yellow, brown, black. Also see Post-Color process
- Textures: smooth or rough/matte finish.
- Economical -- no tooling charge.
- Best resilience of any elastic material.
- Tough & durable.
- Highly resistant to cuts and abrasion.
- Won't fray.
- Fits round or V pulleys.
- Easily cleaned.
- Resistant to fuels and oils. (Non-Slip Bands)
- Most are Food Grade USDA/FDA approved.
- Some are detectable by metal detectors (Metal Detectable)
- Available with UV resistance.
- Available in Anti Static (Static Dissipative)
- Available in Jungle or Nautical urethane.
- Warning, do not use urethane bands on slider beds.
- Many Applications.
For the best in endless round bands and O-ring bands, insist on Dura-Belt. Also see:
Copyright © 2019 Dura-Belt, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Site Index