|Urethane V-belts are designed for fractional horsepower or light weight belting applications. They are usually not suited for high horse power or timing belt applications. We provide these plastic urethane V-Belt features:
- Most styles, sizes, colors and materials (urethane, pvc, polyester Hytrel)
- With or without cogs.
- Standard Vee or inverted Vee.
- Twin V-Belts (errounously called Double V-Belts)
- With or without polyester reinforcement.
- Optional Rough Top or Super Grip affixed to the top surface.
- Super-Strong Welds allow the belt to run on smaller pulleys with sharp back bends.
- Durometers: 60A, 70A, 75A, 76A, 80A, 83A, 85A, 88A, 90A, 95A, 100A, 53D
- Colors: clear, orange, red, green, blue, light.blue, white, yellow, brown,
- NEW Wider A-section moves heavier loads and fits better in most pulleys because of narrower